Post A Question To Our CrossFit Forum
Before you are able to post your question you will first have to log in to our site. If you don not already have an account goto Register to signup with an email account or Login to use a social account.
Once you are logged in you will see "CrossFit Forum Ask A Question" under "Forums" in the main menu.
CrossFit Forum Available Fields
The main category that you belive the question you are asking falls under. The available options are CrossFit General, CrossFit Bodyweight, CrossFit Weights, CrossFit W.O.D., CrossFit Logs, CrossFit Advanced, CrossFit Injuries.
- CrossFit General
- For asking basic information on CrossFit. Such as how to select a box, schedule your training, and different diets.
- CrossFit Bodyweight
- For information on bodyweight exercises and CrossFit
- CrossFit Weights
- Get/Ask for information on different CrossFit exercises using weights.
- CrossFit W.O.D.
- Post different workouts of the day
- CrossFit Logs
- Log different information about your CrossFit routine tell people what you found that worked and what did not.
- CrossFit Advanced
- For issues like thrusters, clean and press
- CrossFit Injuries
- Talk and get information about different injuries, such as how it happend and what has been helping it heal.
Try to use a title that helps users to understand what information you are really looking for.
- Short Description
- The short description should include the basic information on what your question will be asking. The Short Description is what people will see when browsing through a list of questions.
- The Description is where you should give a full detailed description of the problem that you would like solved. All details should be included in this portion. The description is not visible until a person has selected the question for viewing.
- Notify Me
- Having this checked will send email notifications to you whenever a user has supplied an answer to your question.
- Anonymus Comments Allowed
- The Anonymus Comments checkbox is used to allow users who are not registered or logged into the site to supply an answer to your question. But watch using this as it may also increase the amount of trolling on your post.
CrossFit Forum How To Post A Question
If you are already at the CrossFit Forum page just click on Ask A Question if you are not logged in this will automatically bring you to the login screen. Once you log in it will automatically redirect you to where you are able to ask your question.
For users that are already logged into the site under the Forums menue there will be the option CrossFit Forum Ask A Question.
This will take you to where you can fill out all the information about your question.
Once you are you have filled out the different fields and feel that you have properly explained your question click on the Create button to submit your question to our forum.
Once you question is submitted into our CrossFit forum you will be redirected to a list of all recent CrossFit Questions. Questions are displayed by most recently asked.
Looking to gain more strength or lose some weight? We offer free fitness tools to help you reach your fitness goals. Register for free while we are in beta and get free lifetime access to our fitness tools that include an easy to use Calorie Counter, High-Intensity Interval Timer, Multiple Fitness Calculators and our Exercise Logger.